Ghafari Project Manager - A/E in Dearborn, Michigan
The Project Manager manages key client relationships and projects. Project Manager responsibilities include the coordination of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of projects. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Project Manager works directly with clients and ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget as well as foster client relationships, pursue new work, grow company portfolio.
Essential Job Functions:
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
• Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
• Develop project scope and objectives, involve relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
• Develop detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to project scope, project schedule and project costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Maintain project documentation
• Track project performance to analyze the successful completion of short and long term goals
• Use and continually develop leadership goals
• Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor Degree in Architecture or Engineering, or related field required; Masters preferred
• Professional Registration preferred
• 10+ years related architecture/engineering experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge in BIM 360, AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks and ProjectWise preferred
Ghafari is a global engineering, architecture, process design, consulting, and construction services firm driven to understand and meet the distinct needs of every client. For nearly forty years, we have taken a personal approach to highly technical projects in complex markets. By blending insight with technological innovation, we help clients elevate their efficiency, sustainability, and impact.
Our full-service, in-house team works together to meet the unique demands of each project. Working side by side, market experts and discipline leaders exchange insights to uncover new opportunities for efficiency. This rigorous collaboration allows us to bridge smart design with precise functionality.
Ghafari was founded on the promise of technological innovation. Today, we are recognized as a pioneer in adopting and standardizing the latest advancements in our field. We aim to remain at the forefront of our industry and create ever-smarter spaces that help clients navigate new demands within their field.
Join our team and work on forward-thinking projects around the world.
Ghafari Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. If you need an accommodation due to a disability in order to use our online system to apply for a position at Ghafari Associates, LLC, you may apply for positions in the following ways:
Connect to our job portal (https://ghafari.jobs)
By fax at 313.436.8624; Attn: Human Resources
By mail at 17101 Michigan Avenue, Dearborn, MI 48126; Attn: Human Resources
In person at 17101 Michigan Avenue, Dearborn, MI 48126.
By email at email@example.com
If there are any questions or additional accommodations that are required, please contact 313.441.3000 for assistance.
It is Ghafari Associates, LLC’s policy not to discriminate in its employment and personnel practices because of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or a protected veteran, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance.
Job ID 2021-1491
Job Location US-MI-Dearborn